Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect, please call Brilliant! Medical Boutique at 817-594-5868.
Once delivery has been accepted, the following conditions apply:
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new, unused condition. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, pet hair or other household dirt, wear to seats and armrests, damage to charging ports, scratches to the frame, or scratches remotes.
- All accessories and chargers included in the product’s box must be returned.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees are not refundable.
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
- Custom-built lift chairs, including those with upgraded fabrics, heat and massage, are non-returnable.
- Vehicle Lifts that have been installed once installation is complete and signed-off on.
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bath safety equipment
Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Brilliant! Medical Boutique within the product’s return window by calling 817-594-5868.
- Once the RA has been issued from Brilliant! Medical Boutique, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If the item shows any signs of use, Brilliant! Medical Boutique is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: All returned products require a Return Authorization number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. Products returned without an RA number will not be credited. To receive full credit, items must be shipped within 14 days from the day the RA Number and shipping information were provided by Brilliant! Medical Boutique.
Unless Brilliant! Medical Boutique made an error, return freight is the customer’s responsibility. We will be happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have requested your RA number. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Brilliant! Medical Boutique reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply. Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Once your return is received, Brilliant! Medical Boutique will issue a credit to the payment type used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 817-594-5868 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.